Nigel Ward & Company Complaints Procedure.
In the event of a complaint being received by this Firm these notes set out the procedure which we will follow
in dealing with that complaint
1. We have appointed Nigel Ward of Nigel Ward & Company, The Border Property Centre, Pontrilas, Hereford. HR2 0EH (Tel. 01981 240140) as the person in this office to deal with complaints and you should not hesitate to contact him.
2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally, whether face to face or on the telephone, please also make it in writing, addressed to Nigel Ward & Company, The Border Property Centre, Pontrilas, Hereford. HR2 0EH
3. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, Nigel Ward & Company will contact you in writing within seven days. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case. We will also invite you to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
4. Within twenty one days of receipt of your written summary, Nigel Ward & Company will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions we have taken or will take.
5. If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, or the outcome of our internal investigation, you may be able to refer the matter to one of the following two independent re-dress schemes.
If you are a member of the general public, you will need to contact The Ombudsman Service: Property. They can be contacted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to Ombudsman Service: Property, PO Box 1021, Warrington, WA4 9FE, Tel. No. 0845 0508181 or 01925 530270; Fax: 0845 051 1213 or 01925 530271; Textphone: 0330 440 1600 or 01925 430886. If it is within the ambit of the Scheme they will conduct a separate review of your complaint and inform you of the conclusion of this review.
If you are a business, you will need to contact the RICS Dispute Resolution Service. They can be contacted by e-mail email@example.com or you can write to the RICS Dispute Resolution Service, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Parliament Square, London, SW1P 3AD. Tel. 0207 334 3806.